May 1, 2020
Authored by: John Kindschuh and Tom Lee
The United States has seen a wave of unprecedented restrictions on the way we do business and conduct our daily lives, designed to control the risks posed by COVID-19. These changes have caused uncertainty and disruption in the business community, as well as up and down supply chains.
We are helping our clients across the country, and internationally, answer the key questions raised by these new orders:
- Can I continue to operate some or all of my facilities?
- What do I need to do to ensure that my employees can continue to come to work safely?
- What do I need to do to ensure that I get the goods and services that I need to continue operating?
- How do I manage the employment and HR implications of a limited or complete closure?
- Are there any programs offering financial relief?
The map below represents the different orders across the